Friday, January 11, 2008

 
THIS,
IS DEDICATED TO MY BEZ BUDDIES
and my very close girlfriends


THANK YOU
for being there for me
THANK YOU
for helping me when i'm in trouble
THANK YOU
for cheering me up when i am sad
THANK YOU
for the care u show
THANK YOU
for keeping me entertained always
THANK YOU
for your company when XinYing is absent
THANK YOU
for chatting with me when i feel bored

and lastly...
THANK YOU for your b'day presents last year :P

last year in primary sku...
MUST TREASURE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
STUDY HARD AND PLAY HARD EVERYONe
we have gone through
THICK AND THIN
HAND IN HAND
hope we will continue our life
HAND IN HAND



~EXTRAS to xinYing Jermaine Amelia and Yiqian<3<3~

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]