Friday, November 9, 2007

 
A veryveryveryvery sad thing happened todae...
During chinese class..miss soh showed us her photographs of her past life
she looked sooo cute(and funni)!


(here comes the sad part)


i tot in my heart:" why is she showing us all this?is she leaving or something?"
she kept all the photos after showing us, then....she said(in chinese):
"class...i want to let you know something..this year..will be the last year i am teaching in east spring...actually..i made this descision during April to May..
and...when i went to the 'meet-the-parents' session..all of the parents showed me a lot of support..only until then..i started to think wad i decided was wrong or correct...when i recieved all your teacher's day cards..i really think tat i made the wrong descision..i really want to follow you all the way to Pri6...but i can't..i'm so sorry everyone"

at tat time..i was really stunned and and i wanted to cry soooo much.
tears welled up in my eyes...i tried to control the tears...
when i reached home..i broke the news to my mother
my mother was sad for me too
then,
silly me cried ler...

miss soh had taught me for 2 yrs ler and i will surely miss her...
Bye Miss Soh....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]